Bridi XLT

Ann & Dave Burton burtona at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 17 11:53:00 AKDT 2002

>From what I remember of flying several planes with anhedral stabs in the
70's & 80's, the anhedral has the effect of lowering the effective
centerline of the stab. This should have the same effect of any other
stab that is positioned lower relative to the thrust line, wing center
line. The Curares, Tipos, Blazers, etc were great rolling planes for
their day. However, the newer designs today are better flying planes.
Dave Burton

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/