Thanks Steve!!!!

Larry Diamond jed241 at email.msn.com
Sun Oct 13 15:31:11 AKDT 2002

I want to take a minute to thank Steve Maxwell....

Steve accepted an invitation to help with our 1st Cub Scout Event held today
(Sunday 10/13) at Jasper R/C Flyers field in Jasper, Indiana. Steve drove
about 2-1/2 hours. He was one of three pilots that helped with giving stick
time to the Scouts on a buddy cord. I understand that we got all the kids
some stick time and even some a couple times.

Steve also flew the Advanced Sequence in front of about 75 or so spectators
attending the event (Scouts plus, moms, dads, family, and friends). This was
well received and you heard a gasp from the crowd when he did a negative
snap on the 45 degree down line. I think we are also getting another club
member close to getting bit by the pattern bug...The event was covered by
our local news paper.

Thanks, Steve for your assistance, friendship, and generosity.

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024

# discussion-request at nsrca.org