Vector For Sale

Chad Northeast chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 12 20:11:22 AKDT 2002

Well it is that time, my last Vector needs to go :)

Desciption

PTX Vector

This was the airplane I flew at the worlds and it finished in 30th position.

I had it setup for

Servos - Futaba 9150's ailerons, 9252 elevator, 9402 rudder, 9602 throttle

  a.. I have had both the YS 140L and YS 140 DZ in this airplane, with either the AAP header or a Johnson and an ES carbon pipe, so any of those combinations will work.
  b.. Hyde Mount, with a CF nose ring.
  c.. All the trays and firewall are nomex honeycomb.
  d.. Bolly fixed gear with the Bolly C/K wheelpants
  e.. Plane weighed in at 9.69 lbs in Ireland with the 140L in it, with the DZ its a little heavier but still plenty light.
  f.. Still has the FAI stickers in place on it :)
Includes
  a.. Tru-turn 3" FAI light back plate spinner
  b.. MK teardrop horns on all control surfaces
  c.. MK BB Bellcrank
  d.. MK BB links on elevator
  e.. Custom made shipping case
  f.. Aluminum axles and wheels