Good News

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Sat Oct 12 12:55:25 AKDT 2002

Southeastern pilots;  I just got this from Chris Hamel regarding the
Ocala (FL) contest.

Chris Hamel wrote:

> Pattern Fliers,
>
>  Good News.  The Pattern Meet has been reinstated for next spring.  The
> date has changed.  It will now be held on March 1st and 2nd.  Please
> help spread the word.  Ernie M. will be CD and I will be assistant CD.

This is really news for pilots in the Southeastern contest circuit.  The
Ocala contest is always well attended because it is a good contest held
at a good field.  The rest of you can envy us as we fly a contest in
early March in balmy Florida weather.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org