2005 Rules Proposals

Larry Diamond jed241 at email.msn.com
Wed Oct 9 18:23:47 AKDT 2002

Tom,

Looks good to me with one exception, but not of great importance....

Item 13...The way it's worded may be redundant to the sanctioning
requirements. Page 1 of the rule book states the requirements for deviation
to the rule book and suggest that it is advertised in advance. Also requires
the deviation to be listed in the sanction application.

Suggest that the statement read as follows:

13. Add the following sentence on the end of paragraph 4.3; "The Contest
Director shall have the option of deviating from the weight and size
requirements
for the Sportsman Class at any sanctioned event,  however, the model in
question must
conform to AMA weight limits and not present a safety hazard as determined
by the Contest Director".

Just an opinion...

As my favorite comedian always says, "That is only my opinion, I could be
wrong".

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024