Aries Flight Performance

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Oct 9 14:36:32 AKDT 2002

I have flown one - with retracts.  It is an exceptional plane, with superb
rolling characteristics, and a very broad speed envelope with absolute
precise control.  To quote...an observer while I was flying a good bit of
the Masters sequence just BARELY above stalling speed..."I had NO idea a
pattern could be flown that slowly without the plane falling out of the
    That matches my speed...S-L-O-W...deliberate...careful....with time to
fix my MANY screwups before the impact.

Hat's off to Mike Harrison - this is a winner, I think!

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net