What kits/planes are you guys thinking of building this winter ?

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Oct 9 08:36:16 AKDT 2002

Wade:

I built one of those Spits myself, a few years ago.  Not a problem to make it look pretty good.  I had some basecoat paint matched up to scale colors and applied a flat clear when done.  I put some panel lines and rivets using a fine point marker before applying decals and then the clear.  Came out pretty good, even for a pattern guy!

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505