What kits/planes are you guys thinking of building this winter ?

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Tue Oct 8 20:35:11 AKDT 2002

Don't worry, I can explain this. I've lived waaaay up north on Lake Superior
and waaay down south in Alabama. Basements are where you put your pool
table, work shop and big screen tv. And when you got teenagers, that's where
you have them go to keep the noise down.

Another thing southerners don't understand, garages are where you put your
cars.

Pretty straight forward.

Jeff