Wing twist, slightly off topic

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 3 08:50:34 AKDT 2002

I would first verify lateral balance. Take care not to use the prop shaft as
the front pivot if the airplane has any right thrust built in.

Other than carrying a little trim, how does it fly? An airplane with a two
piece wing can use wing adjusters (Gator sells my favorite) but sorting out
trims is a whole lot less important than what the bird does with different
attitudes/control responses.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283