AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Oct 2 17:43:12 AKDT 2002

--On Wednesday, October 02, 2002 7:44 PM -0400 "Thomas C. Weedon" <weedon at wwnet.net> wrote:

> Maybe one of these days I can write an article about how one of our local
> Pattern people got Screwed by the Officials at a local IMAC contest.

I'd be happy to hear the story at Toledo next year,
but I hope it never gets into the K-Factor or MA.

> IMAC
> does not set on the High Ground when it comes to fair treatment for all.
> Like the guy says, "What goes around, comes around."

As much as we can, we shouldn't play the vengeance game.

In asking MA not to run stuff like this, I am also asking
them not to let "us" get even with "them."

There's nobody here but us humans ...

						Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org