K-Factor vision of the future - Think forwards not backwards..

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 09:40:43 AKDT 2002

Eric:
Your vision for the K-F is worthy of much thought, and is beyond any unthinking
reply.  I appreciate the entire new direction your thinking is taking this
important connection of members/association.  (Which is, in my opinion, the
overall function of such a publication.)
Whether the committee approach will ultimately work is to be seen.  But, in my
opinion, is is surely worth further investigation.
Kind of like having a multi-engine airplane.  Losing an engine will not cripple
the entire plane. (In theory<G>)

Thanks for the forward thinking.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org