AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 19:49:50 AKDT 2002

Looking at it another way, the person complaining just might be someone you
wouldn't want to talk to in ANY group.  Just because he may feel he has a gripe
at the pattern crowd, (did he ask how many were NSRCA members?) doesn't mean he
is automatically in the right.
At this point, I certainly agree with Robert; dignifying this with any kind of
response is beneath our collective dignity.
It can be, however, a lesson learned.  Just keep trying to play nice!

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org