For Sale!

Torque torkrol at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 28 14:25:07 AKST 2002

Hello everyone,  I am selling my SL1A pattern plane.  The plane is professionally built covered and painted.  I have some great pictures that can be sent by email if you wish to see the plane.  The plane is ready to fly less receiver and battery.
Here is a list of what the plane has.

1. Very good running YS 140L
2. Hatori pipe, and Johnson header.
3. Heavy Duty Jr. switch and charge jack.
4. Retracts, (I am not completely sure what brand)
5. Truturn spinner.
6. 1 Jr. 2721 servo for Elevator.
7. 1 Jr. 4721 servo for Rudder.
8. 1 Futaba High-speed mini for Throttle.
9. 2 Futaba 9101 Coreless servos for Ailerons.
The plane was color sanded while being painted so the paint is like glass.  I am looking for $1,800 plus shipping.  The reason I am selling the plane is because I'm trying to fund the money for a new F3A plane and I'm just a poor college student. :)  Please respond privately and I can send you the pictures.  Thank you very much.
Garrett Morrison.
torkrol at pacbell.net
209-368-9830.