[Fwd: AA in Northern VA?]

glenn hatfield randy10926 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 27 07:05:51 AKST 2002

I am planning on hosting another pattern contest at NVRC next year.
The club calendar for next year is not set yet, but I plan on asking
for the weekend before labor day.  It will be the third year for the
NVRC on this weekend.

I am interested in getting more contests going in the VA area.  I will
am willing to cd or cd-cd other VA contest(s) to help get things
going.  The pattern and AA combination sounds good to me.  I can fly
one of my Focii for pattern and set my Venus or Swallow up for 3D.  At
least give a try.  I tried my hand at free-style at one of the IMAC
contests I flew in.  For my it was just having some fun, since I can
not figure out how free-style is judge (even thorugh I went through the
judge training).

Randy Hatfield