NATS frequencys

John Crozier sjcrozier at comcast.net
Wed Nov 27 04:03:08 AKST 2002

Yes Bob. I guess it's not a big deal (only money) but I hate to meddle with
a radio system that's working glitch-less.
BTW I'm anxiously awaiting at least a 45 degree day to test my Venus. I put
the os61fx that was in my chaos in it.
With the battery aft of the wing, it balances on the money at 5lb, 12oz.
Some fun...croz