Weight of Components

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Mon Nov 25 10:04:37 AKST 2002

Don,
I was reviewing your data. Very helpfull. Your fuse and wing numbers
look a little low (6 oz fuse and 4 oz wings). ARe these right?
Jeff

> There was a questions recently about weight of components.  I thought
it would be a good idea to have all this information compiled in one
place.  I have put a few weights on my website at www.cox-
internet.com/donramsey in the Building/Flying Section.

> If anyone has weights send them to me and we'll get them in one place
as an easy reference for everyone.

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com