OHIO!!!!

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 23 04:59:38 AKST 2002

Rats!
The truth is out....
      I was a Yankee in a former life....

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606
Dixie Competition Products
NSRCA 479 AMA 4190  W8CCW
"My Competition is Not My Enemy"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Terry Terrenoire
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 6:19 AM
  Subject: Re: OHIO!!!!

  John: You have entirely too much time on your hands!!!!! BTW, are you from Ohio by any chance???

  Terry T.

  On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:15:47 -0500 "John Ferrell" <johnferrell at earthlink.net> writes:
    As a Buckeye, I want to apologize for the OSU football program.

    After listening to many at ESPN, and a number of national sports talk radio show hosts over the weekend, I want to apologize for the Buckeyes being
    12-and-0.

    I also want to apologize for the program beating six of the top 25 best offenses so far this season. After listening to all of these guys, I won't name names (you know who they are), I now realize that OSU's schedule must not have been very good.

    Someone within the program should say they are sorry for beating Texas Tech and the fourth ranked offense in the country. And of course Tech has put up those numbers against some weak teams, including Texas and Texas A-&-M. OSU was only leading 38-7 after three quarters and Tech's lone TD while the game was still a contest came on a great play their QB made on 4th and 2.

    Apologies go out to WSU and Jason Gesser. OSU didn't realize you were going to finish the season as the Pac-10 champion. If the Buckeyes had realized what the rest of the nation is saying about them, which is they suck, they would have just rolled over for Gesser and the 11th ranked offense in the country. Shame on the Buckeyes for giving them that
    25-7 beating. I know the Bucks are sorry.

    OSU owes apologies to Purdue's 10th ranked offense, which they mistakenly held to
    6 points and no touchdowns. Ditto to Illinois' 9th ranked offense, which put up an eye popping 16 points in four-plus quarters.

    Hey PSU and the 15th rated offense, OSU is sorry for getting lucky and beating you.
    The Buckeyes now know that Larry Johnson is the best back in the nation, which I actually believe, they didn't mean to hold him to 66 yards. Tell him they're sorry and didn't mean to interrupt his streak of setting Penn St. rushing records.
    That happened before the Bucks realized they suck.

    According to the latest stats after this weekend's games, Ohio State has defeated the 4th (Texas Tech held to 21 points, at least 7 of which came late in the 4th Quarter against OSU's 3rd string D), 9th (Purdue held to
    6 points), 10th (Illinois, held to 16 points), 11th (Washington State, held to 7 points), 15th (Penn St., held to 7 points), 23rd (UC, held to
    19 points), & 46th (Minnesota, 3 points) rated offenses.

    The Bucks now know all of this. If they are lucky enough to beat a dominating
    9-and-2 team, which has won four games by three points, OSU will turn down the invitation to the game out in the desert. After listening to all of the "experts" over the last week OSU has realized it can't play football. Thanks for clearing this misunderstanding for them. Please strike the Buckeyes from the polls.
    Don't let the fact that the Buckeyes have faced three Heisman Trophy candidates -- Larry Johnson, Jason Gesser and Kliff Kingsbury, dominating all three -- stand in your way.

    I mean, clearly, we're not even the best team in the Big Ten correct?
    Iowa has played a tougher schedule correct? Their non-conference schedule included Akron, Miami (OH), Iowa State, & Utah State. Oh wait, no that can't be true because Ohio State played Texas Tech (Potential Big
    12 champion), Washington State (probable PAC-10 Champion), Kent St. and UC. Just last week "experts" were claiming Texas could beat OSU head to head, could they not even beat Texas Tech?

    IF, we are lucky enough to overcome the "Michigan" stigma and produce a victory this Saturday.....please continue to doubt us all the way to Arizona with a healthy Maurice Clarett.

    In closing, does anyone know what Illinois, Purdue, PSU and Minnesota all have in common? Answer: They all were leading the conference in offense the week before OSU played them Go Bucks!!! In Tress We Trust.

    Go Bucks Kick Michigan's Ass.