Pattern in the Virginia Beach Area?

patternpaul at cs.com patternpaul at cs.com
Wed Nov 20 06:48:49 AKST 2002

George,
There aren't any active pattern flyers here in the Virginia Beach area.  I still have a pattern plane, but haven't flown it much in the past year or two.  In fact, I haven't flown in competition in a little over two years.  Partially due to a nagging girlfriend who thought I fly too much.  She s now gone, but I mostly fly IMAC now.  I will probably be flying my pattern plane again this coming summer and will probably go to a few local contest along the way.  If you have any other questions, just ask.

Paul LaChance
NSRCA 1918
IMAC 2377

# discussion-request at nsrca.org