AMA rules-what are we doing?

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Nov 19 12:38:40 AKST 2002

Tom:

Man, your in pattern contest "OVERLOAD!!" That's great.  Your right, cut the
membership dues is important.  But I think that having a reliable, monthly
K-FACTOR will do wonders for the membership as well as advertisers.  I'm
looking forward to working with you over the next couple of years!

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505