AMA rules-what are we doing?

MILLER, EDWARD, MGSVC em0 at att.com
Tue Nov 19 11:12:13 AKST 2002

IMHO, pattern is not in a decline. NSRCA membership and contest attendance may be in a slight decline. I know I'm going to catch some flack for this but, to the pattern enamored "John Doe" or "silent majority" , the KFactor is a big part of the NSRCA, maybe bigger than many at the top are willing to accept. Getting the KFactor back on track along with a few tweaks in the NSRCA most likely will help boost NSRCA membership. Contest participation comes and goes, there are far too many variables in play to try and point to specific items that need to be "fixed" to increase contest participation.
Ed M.