Hyde mount Q

NSRCA Canada-West nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 19 08:37:43 AKST 2002

A quick question for those in the know about Hyde mounts....

I have a 140A Hyde mount that is already drilled out for my 140L. Unfortunately the space behind it, to the face of the mount, is non-existent. I need additional room and, rather than drill more holes in the existing support arm, I'd like to replace the support arms and start fresh (prior to installation in a new airframe.)

Do they have replacement engine support brackets available? Merle Hyde's email anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Dave