Weight is not the issue!

Rodney Tanner rtanner at bbbeurorscg.com.mx
Mon Nov 18 15:31:16 AKST 2002

Believe me, a kilo more would not make you happy. A kilo is 2.6 pounds!!
Ask those who have been there. Bob Pastorello will tell you and if it were
possible I have the feeling that someone like Dick Hanson would have solved
it by now.
Just changing the rules will not give you a better flying pattern plane.
Not to mention the smell of gas around the house :-(
>From what I am reading, new designs are taking weight down to a target
finished weight of 9.5 pounds.
Rodney
NSRCA 2906