Dual AMA/F3A Contest Entry

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Mon Nov 18 13:34:53 AKST 2002

Oops!  My bad.  I didn't notice that it was changed. I was even at some
contests this year in which several contestants flew in an AMA class and
F3A.  I guess the C.D.s there didn't realize the change had been made
either.

Ron Van Putte

Bill Glaze wrote:
Gentlemen:
I quote from the current (green) book:
Rule 8.2.5: "Contestants may enter their current AMA class or the FAI
class at any contest but not both."
Anyhow, agree or disagree with the rule, that is, in fact, the rule.

Bill Glaze

Ron Van Putte wrote:

George Kennie wrote:

Is it possible to fly F3A and Masters both in the same contest? Is that
an allowable concept?

Yes.  C.D.'s sometimes encourage it when contest attendance is low.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org

# discussion-request at nsrca.org