Vote turn out on survey

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Sun Nov 17 18:36:05 AKST 2002

I actively campaigned in NSRCA Dist 1during several rules cycles
to get people to take the survey.  Interestingly, many of the
"non-participants" told me things to the effect of:   I don't have time,
or don't choose, or don't feel qualified,  to express my opinion in a survey.
I trust you folks that are doing the rules work to do the right things.

In some cases at least, it's not that the 80% of non-participants
don't care, it's just that they are happy enough to let others do the
work.   Still, I'd like to see a much higher response rate.

Given the great majority of us are willing to do the right things,
this shouldn't be hard to do.  That is, as soon as we figure out
what the "right" things are.  Part of that process results in re-cycling
of ideas from the last, or older rules cycles sometimes.
Hey - I got an idea- lets do a survey !!!   <G>

Ron Lockhart

Snip from a Buddy Brammer msg