Weight

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sun Nov 17 11:37:11 AKST 2002

Buddy,
I respect your right to your opinion. I had much opportunity to talk to the
fellows up here in D4 and D5 last year. There seemed to be little interest
in raising the weight limit. Personally, I can live with whatever is
decided. The last I was informed, no one has taken the time to break down
the survey responses per class; per district; per age; etc. Perhaps that
would be something we could find a volunteer to do. However, the weight
limit was soundly defeated in the survey, in two different questions.
Therefore, what value would there be in knowing what class(s) voted pro or
con?
Tom W.