Weight

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sat Nov 16 06:21:46 AKST 2002

I guess the just of this argument over the last few weeks is that many of you would like to see a weight limit change.....
This being the case let me arm you guys with some information.

The Next rules cycle begins in 2005. SO you have to have your proposals submitted by Oct 1, 2005. They will take effect in 2008

Send them in.....You already missed the current cycle thinking that someone was going to do it for you. Well nobody did...To my knowledge......Maybe I missed it you the emails on this topic have gotten pretty scarce not too many people have a comment do they?
<VBG>

The whole idea boils down to people want the NSRCA to do it for them...The problem is you can't get a group like ours to agree on anything.....Look at all the results in the survey.....few were large majority decisions...most were in the area of 60-40 or even 51-49........

Why wait for someone to do it for you. Every single AMA member has the right to submit a proposal....The rules and forms are available form the AMA web site and the procedure is in the Rule book first few pages.

If you feel strongly about it do it yourself.....If you wait for someone else to do the results may not be what you want.

We don't have a choice in the realm of F3A....We have a couple votes but the majority of the world has other ideas and concerns. In the USA we control our own destiny.....make what rules you guys want to.....Te process is simple submit a proposal to the AMA and then lobby your voting contest Board members.....Simple eh?

Troy Newman