similar design

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sat Nov 16 02:17:19 AKST 2002

We don't know what class was involved, first of all, and second, it was
at the NATS! NO, it is VERY unlikely that you will be competitive with
anything but a full blown pattern ship at the NATS. And they do not fly
Sportsman ast the NATS.

At local contests, yes, you can be competitive in the 2 lower classes
with a good Kaos and lots of practice.

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org