similar design

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Nov 14 19:18:56 AKST 2002

While I fully agree that there should be NO prejudging of any kind, I
interpret the comment differently.
He had been sitting in the chair for a while, had seen some "european
designs" flown, and had just watched this one fly. He made a real
comparison and told the pilot what he thought would improve his flying,
and therefore his scores, a different plane.
How many of us have watched a newcomer fly some great rounds, then
approached him and complimented his ability, then told him his flying
could be improved if he replaced the old Kaos with a "real" pattern ship.
Was that prejudging the Kaos??

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org