similar design

Rodney Tanner rtanner at bbbeurorscg.com.mx
Thu Nov 14 13:49:35 AKST 2002

. . . . and a bit of marketing from Central Hobbies too.
Check out the KF buyers guide.
 "These are the planes that CPLR (World Champeon) flies. For the enthusist
that wants the best, these are the best there is.  . " , or something like
that.
Pretty emphatic edoursement , would´nt you say?
Jason: What will you be flying in 2003?
Rodney
NSRCA 2906

# discussion-request at nsrca.org