Weight Limit

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Thu Nov 14 09:18:51 AKST 2002

Matt,
I just have a problem hauling around airplanes that's too big for my truck
bed, and too big to get in and out of the house comfortably. If I want the
thrill of flying a bigger airplane, I just fly closer in, then it looks just
as big. I once had a 96" Lasor with a Q52. Flew OK, but it was a big pain in
the A.. to get around. Lost interest; found Pattern and been happy ever
since. Long Live Pattern!!!!
Tom W.