Weight Limit

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Wed Nov 13 13:42:19 AKST 2002

Bill,
The latest that I have heard is that they have experienced some drop outs
after the orginal excitment a few years ago which leaves them around 800
members. The IMAC contests up here have been down on attendance over this
last year. Tom Wheeler told me that they were tight on money and could not
afford to publish a magazine without a loss. That's why they were pushing
their on-line issue. Now that they have joined with RC Excellance magazine,
their publishing problems my go away. Just my observations. I still want to
fly IMAC when I have the time. I have 2 good planes (only 80"w.s. though)
Tom W.