Weight Limit/cost

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 11:45:45 AKST 2002

Georgie:
"All the slop you want for nothin'"--you've done it again.  That's
*really* funny!
As kind of aside, I've known Jerry since he was in High School; his Dad
manufactured the full-size powered sailplane, the Nelson "Bumblebee."
Up in San Leandro, CA.  Jerry used to come down and fly with us in L.A.
on weekends.  Good guy; tries to do it right.
Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org