Weight Limit-really marketing/popularity/etc

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Tue Nov 12 11:23:17 AKST 2002

Yes they are funny.  I am paraphrasing here from a recently review I read

1)  "Decided to change the tail wheel since I (the author) did not like the
way it looked, however I (the author) decided to use all other hardware
including the tank and engine mount.", or
2)  "After taxiing several times applied throttle and takeoff was very
smooth, after few rounds it only required one click down on elevator and no
trim change on ailerons!!!!!!"
or better yet
3) "It settled down perfectly for a nice flare landing."

The best ones I love is when on a 0.40 size plane the author says that he
had to add 1.5 oz to the tail to balance on CG and 0.75 oz on one wing but
it did not hinder the performance.

I guess if they started talking about control authority or pitching to belly
in knife edge, or rudder roll coupling they would lose a lot of readers.

WKT

P.S. I'll save my nails <G>