Weight Limit problem long

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Mon Nov 11 17:49:10 AKST 2002

> Sport guy boring holes in sky is also guy who crashed 4 planes last
> year.  He doesn't realize a pattern plane will last him an entire season
> let along 2 season.

That's pretty funny, and something we'd all probably agree with.

I think some of the other posts hit the nail on the head, not everyone
*wants* to compete in pattern, that's why they don't do it. Even if you gave
them a pattern plane they wouldn't show up to be judged. Different
strokes...

Keith Black