Weight Limit problem long

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 11 13:24:52 AKST 2002

Bill......$150 for a top-of-the-line radio? That must have been prior to the
60's. I was talking about a 4-6 channel digital propo radio.
ie.Kraft,Proline,EK Logitrol,Bonner,Orbit,F&M,Min-X etc. Even back in mid
60's.....a Space Control or Dee Bee Quaduplex (analog) was aprox. 300 to $400.
They were mostly hand made......When did you start in competition??????

# discussion-request at nsrca.org