Fw: Whip antenna for Futaba 8U

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Nov 8 06:53:45 AKST 2002

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505
www.radiosouthrc.com
800-962-7802
----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Stillman
To: wesslack at pacbell.net
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: Whip antenna for Futaba 8U

Kinda like the AMA insurance being voided if you have the engine crankshaft threads exposed.  However, there are COUNTLESS Model Aviation Magazine covers and inside pictures showing this!

Kinda hard to "talk the talk, if you don't walk the walk"!

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505