K-Factor

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 12:33:08 AKST 2002

Many thanks to all you selfless folks involved with the K-Factor for
getting it in electron form, and on the web site.  It's much
appreciated.
I know that of recent months, it hasn't gone as you folks have wanted.
Certainly no fault of yours; we all know it hasn't been for lack of
trying or direct activism by you folks on members behalf.
But to me this shows a giant step toward getting things on track.
It certainly hasn't gone un-noticed.

Bill Glaze
P.S. I've got mine downloaded and printed; next comes the 3 hole punch
and into the notebook for reference.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org