Whip antenna for Futaba 8U

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Nov 4 09:23:22 AKST 2002

MessageChuck:

I would not recommend doing one on the 9Z because of the mechanics of how it is installed. There are some issues of fitting the installation inside the transmitter, but it could be done.

Yes, we install them in the 8U's here at Radio South.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505