K-Factor Pattern an invisible group

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Mon Nov 4 05:54:13 AKST 2002

Buddy,
I saw that place, too!  I think the plywood WAS the door.  The boards,
however, concerned me.  I would have preferred steel bars.
--Lance

Lance

We found you a good place for you to stay at the Nat,s  exactly within
your quality profile,On the way to Miller Field but they said you would
have to remove the plywood and boards from the door yourself and I knew
you didn't bring a hammer.

Buddy