WAS - KFactor Now "Members" Forum?

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 14:40:13 AKST 2002

This current e-mail format may be the favored choice by the members, I
don't know.

But it seems the forum format would fail as long as this one is still
active, probably due to most would not mess with it having a familiar
choice
still available to them. If another e-mail list popped up and everyone
preferred it, so be it, nothing much you can do about it. Maybe Ed can
shed some light on the preferred format with his survey.