WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 08:29:08 AKST 2002

You do not see changes on the NSRCA website because it is volunteer
based.
There is much that could be done, on a weekly basis, to the NSRCA site.

Maintenance is a major portion of the work involved with most websites
that I have worked on. I charge a monthly fee, or by the hour for
maintenance. People constantly want changes made. When a website that is
information based gets stale, people stop coming.