WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 07:51:52 AKST 2002

I agree Marty, a portion of the site should be open to the public. But
by all means, the bulk of the site should be restricted to Membership
only.

As far as the list goes, a forum could be created on the website. You
could allow anyone to read the forum, but only members could contribute;
i.e. submit questions and or comments.