WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 06:36:44 AKST 2002

It has been my experience that whenever you give away anything for free,
it is never considered
valuable or fully appreciated.

My recommendation would be to increase the dues, and lock down this list
and the NSRCA website
to paying members only.  There are many successful subscription web
sites and lists out there now. If people
find value in the  information, they are willing to pay for it.

With the increase in dues you can start paying the volunteers which will
motivate them to keep things more
up to date and fresh, which will create a better overall experience for
everyone...IMHO

Rick Sweeney