WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 06:18:09 AKST 2002

Then you are under charging for your services. Difficulty is not the
measure of how you should charge or the time it takes you to do the
work.  If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it and you would be
out of business. It's a matter of the market, and who is willing to take
the time to learn the skills needed to create a good web app.  The
prices I quoted are the national average, you are obviously giving your
work away as you have the perception in your own mind that you should
not charge much because it is easy for you to do.

Anyone can throw a picture of their dog on a web page.