A Money Saving Though...Re: K-Factor Status

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Sun Nov 3 05:36:41 AKST 2002

Here's a money saving thought.   Here is a way in which the NSRCA can
reduce the dues and NOT give up any services or benefits offered to any of
its members.

At renewal time offer two membership rates.  One rate would be for those
who wish to receive a hardcopy of the K-Factor mailed to them each
month.  The other reduced rate would be for those who wish to NOT receive a
K-Factor but would rather download it off the website.

If it costs the NSRCA $2.00 per issue to send out the K-Factor then you
could reduce the dues by $10-$20 per member and the NSRCA would not be
loosing any profit.   This would also reduce the workload of those who need
to address, apply postage to, and send out each K-Factor.  I bet if you
would offer this to the members at least 100 out of the 800 current members
would elect this option.  Also you might get more new members if the dues
were $10-$20 less than what they are now.  I think you would retain more of
the current members who no longer fly pattern as they can more easily see
spending $20.00 for NSRCA membership then spending $30 while still
receiving the benefits of downloading a full color version of the K-Factor

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org