WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 2 04:52:40 AKST 2002

Yeah, those on this list who don't join the NSRCA after a few months are
leaches in my mind. My dues and yours is paying for this list.

Another thing, I've never seen(read) so many cry babys/primadonnas/whiners
on this list. About time they put up or shutup. Be a part of the solution
and volunteer to help.

I also know the dues are going to go down. It's basis tells me that  don't
be surprised the NSRCA goes back into the red again.

>From: "Thomas C. Weedon" <weedon at wwnet.net>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: RE: WAS - KFactor Now "Members"
>Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 06:11:22 -0500
>
>Gene,
>Raise the dues to $45 and see what happens. It's called "economics". Every
>young freshman in Business College knows about the "Cost v.s. Quantity"
>charts. Eight dollars dosen't mean much to you or me, but to the large
>number of inactive members that we used to have, that supported us with
>their dues, it meant they no longer saw the need to rejoin, and didn't.
>Further, we have some on this list (I'll leave unnamed) who haven't renewed
>in some time, because they just can't justify $38 to recieve a monthly
>contest report.
>Tom W.

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org