New Focus Question

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sat Nov 2 02:42:00 AKST 2002

Ernest;
You would know immediatly when you realized that it took more up trim to
hold level flight, it took longer to take off with the engine still
screaming at the usual RPM, it would fall more in the bank, it would stall
easier, and it would sink like a rock when you cut the throttle to land.
And that is before you try any maneuvers.
Tom W.