January 2003 K-Factor

Maureen E. Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Tue Dec 31 08:53:37 AKST 2002

Members:

The database has been updated for all membership dues payments I have received through 12/30/02. (I haven't received mail yet today 12/31).   If you try to download the K-Factor and get the message that your dues have expired and you feel you paid your 2003 dues, please contact me immediately.  PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIVATELY mdunphy at avsia.com REGARDING YOUR DUES.  PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT QUESTIONS THROUGH THE DISCUSSION LIST.

Happy New Year to all of you.

Maureen Dunphy
NSRCA Secretary