Kfactor needs and an apology...

John Avery javery at averypublishing.com
Mon Dec 30 19:25:05 AKST 2002

First I wish to say sorry for that long cryptic email you all may have
just received, I’m having a Microsoft problem (I hate service packs for
Office XP). This email will hopefully fly better.

I am looking for submissions for the February K Factor. I need articles,
photos, and I would very much like cover shots (preferably with people
in them). If you send an article I would greatly appreciate a “head
shot” with it (look at the January issue to see what I mean). Actually
your pattern associates would probably like it more. It’s always nice to
see who is doing the “talking” and it also helps to foster recognition
(I’m lousy at putting names to faces, but I always remember a face). You
may even meet the person at a future event or contest.

I must say this January issue was by far the most enjoyable
newsletter/magazine I have ever put together. I received quality content
and I wish to thanks all those who submitted.

Just remember to send pictures at the best resolution you can. I did
receive some great pictures that were of to low of quality to make the
cover. I’m doing the best I can at getting them inside the magazine.

Once again, Thanks!

John Avery
Avery Publishing and Graphics
PO Box 282