2003 contest dates - North-East states and Eastern Canada

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun Dec 29 15:37:04 AKST 2002

Thanks for the info Xavier.  If my sometimes memory is serving me I believe
Ken Kehner told me they always pick the 3rd weekend in August so the dates
you have would be correct.  He doesn't monitor this list last I knew he had
no puter.

Haven't heard anything on a Fun & Fellowship this year. Last year was told
they were planning on holding this year. Do you have any info? I'm certain
others on the list would also like to know.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General